Open to the Public!
Monday thru Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
(615) 849-5994 - We pick up large items too!
SHOP... SAVE... DONATE
Join our email list to receive news about DIY & "re-purpose" projects, select items and sales! It's easy (and you can easily unsubscribe if you want!)
The ReStore is a place where new and gently used materials are sold to the general public at heavily discounted prices. The purpose of the store is to generate enough income to cover 100% of operational costs so that all donations can directly benefit the construction of Habitat homes.
Thank you to Amazon.com for the product donations to our ReStore!
Amazon Smile: You Shop. Amazon Gives.
Sign up now to have .5% of your Amazon.com purchases go to the Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity!
Here at the ReStore you can get building materials to use if you are building or remodeling your home. We've got cabinets, doors, windows, sinks, paint, lighting and even furniture to give your home a different look, without breaking your wallet.
If you are considering a remodeling project, we have NEW doors and flooring that you can buy at great and inexpensive prices.
Quotes from Customers:
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will make return visits and recommend to friends & family. - Walk-in customer, July 2014
This is the best habitat store I have visited – and I have been to 8 others. This was the cleanest and nicest. - Walk-in customer, July 2014
Awesome place & friendly service! - Regular customer, July 2014
Love the new 30% off sale! - Regular customer, July 2014
We love this store! ;) - Regular customer, July 2014
Shawn did amazing! - Walk-in customer, August 2014
Benefits of Donating
- More Habitat homes - Funds raised in the ReStore go directly into the Habitat for Humanity program.
- Environment -It keeps good materials out of the landfill.
- You Benefit- all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law because Habitat is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. An itemized donation receipt will be provided.
Did You Know?
- We are a licensed contractor.
- We have built over 122 homes in RC since 1989.
- RCHFH home owners pay over $80,000 in city & county property taxes annually.
- RCHFH & Murfreesboro Community Development was one of seven Audrey Nelson Community Development Achievement Awards from the National Community Development Association for our innovative partnership to build our 100th home.
- Ranked 4th in Nation in Habitat new house production for FY2013.
- Home builds have added over $270 million to the tax base in our state.
- Habitat homebuyers have under a 2.9% foreclosure rate.
- There are 51 Habitat for Humanity affiliates who serve 63 counties to build and sell simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need.
- Today, we have helped build over 500,000 decent, affordable houses and served more than 2 million people around the world.
- Builder magazine ranked Habitat for Humanity International the 6th largest builder in their top 100 Builders in 2010.
We are thrilled to be a part of #GivingTuesday this year!
Tuesday, Dec. 2nd, 2014
There's Black Friday... And Cyber Monday...
But #Giving Tuesday is a special day to remind us that giving means much more than material gifts!
Your gift can really make a difference!
$20 = 1 Box of Nails
$50 = 1 Kitchen Sink
$75 = 1 Low-flow Toilet
$100 = 1 Window
$200 = 1 Front Door
Donate to Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity and help us also qualify for special bonus prizes!
Four $1,000 Power Hour Golden Tickets awarded to the nonprofit organization that receives the most number of donors at the end of these hours:
- Early Bird: 7:00am - 8:00am
- Afternoon Delight: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Dinner Dash- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Last Call: 11:00pm - 11:59pm