Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity
Open to the Public
Monday thru Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SHOP... SAVE... DONATE
The ReStore is a place where new and gently used materials are sold to the general public at heavily discounted prices. The purpose of the store is to generate enough income to cover 100% of operational costs so that all donations can directly benefit the construction of Habitat homes.
Here at the ReStore you can get building materials to use if you are building or remodeling your home. We've got cabinets, doors, windows, sinks, paint, lighting and even furniture to give your home a different look, without breaking your wallet.
If you are considering a remodeling project, we have NEW doors and flooring that you can buy at great and inexpensive prices.
Benefits of Donating
- More Habitat homes - Funds raised in the ReStore go directly into the Habitat for Humanity program.
- Environment -It keeps good materials out of the landfill.
- You Benefit- all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law because Habitat is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. An itemized donation receipt will be provided.
Did You Know?
View John Jones Real Estate's
Tuesday Morning Coffee
Interview of RCHFH's Director
- We are a licensed contractor.
- We have built over 116 homes in RC since 1989.
- RCHFH home owners pay over $80,000 in city & county property taxes annually.
- RCHFH & Murfreesboro Community Development was one of seven Audrey Nelson Community Development Achievement Awards from the National Community Development Association for our innovative partnership to build our 100th home.
- Ranked 4th in Nation in Habitat new house production for FY2011.
- Home builds have added over $270 million to the tax base in our state.
- Habitat homebuyers have under a 2.9% foreclosure rate.
- There are 51 Habitat for Humanity affiliates who serve 63 counties to build and sell simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need.
- Today, we have helped build over 500,000 decent, affordable houses and served more than 2 million people around the world.
- Builder magazine ranked Habitat for Humanity International the 6th largest builder in their top 100 Builders in 2010.
6th Annual Cookin' To Build
Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013