It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
When you have good, reusable, or new materials to donate, give us a call at (615) 849-5994, if there is no answer leave a message. You will be asked for a description of the materials as well as your contact information (if you can deliver materials you will be given directions).
Your call will be returned to determine if we are able to use your donation and to schedule a pick-up time.
If the ReStore is picking up material, we will call the day of the scheduled pick-up to confirm a time frame (within a couple of hours).
We cannot accept car equipment, clothes, dishes, dishwashers, drapery, encyclopedias, garbage disposals, mini blinds, lawn equipment, lumber (less than full size), mattresses, shower doors (unless new in box), sliding glass doors, exercise equipment, vertical blinds, or water heaters.
Since we only accept reusable materials, our staff may have to decline some materials at the time of the pick-up.
If you have any questions about what we accept give us a call at (615) 849-5994.
If you have a car, truck, boat, RV, motorcycle, airplane or any other vehicle working or not check out www.carsforhomes.org and see how your donation can help RCHFH!
Did You Know?
View John Jones Real Estate's
Tuesday Morning Coffee
Interview of RCHFH's Director
- We are a licensed contractor.
- We have built over 116 homes in RC since 1989.
- RCHFH home owners pay over $80,000 in city & county property taxes annually.
- RCHFH & Murfreesboro Community Development was one of seven Audrey Nelson Community Development Achievement Awards from the National Community Development Association for our innovative partnership to build our 100th home.
- Ranked 4th in Nation in Habitat new house production for FY2011.
- Home builds have added over $270 million to the tax base in our state.
- Habitat homebuyers have under a 2.9% foreclosure rate.
- There are 51 Habitat for Humanity affiliates who serve 63 counties to build and sell simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need.
- Today, we have helped build over 500,000 decent, affordable houses and served more than 2 million people around the world.
- Builder magazine ranked Habitat for Humanity International the 6th largest builder in their top 100 Builders in 2010.
6th Annual Cookin' To Build
Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013