Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity
Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity works in partnership with God and people everywhere, from all walks of life, to eliminate poverty housing by building simple, decent, affordable homes.
"All of God's people should have at least a simple, decent place to live."
~ Millard Fuller, Habitat for Humanity founder
PLANNING FOR THE 2014 WOMEN BUILD IS UNDERWAY! FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE
GIRLS PLAY HOUSE. WOMEN BUILD THEM.
SING, SHOUT, RAISE THE ROOF!
SATURDAY AUGUST 9TH
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH - 738 E. CASTLE STREET, MURFREESBORO
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ANGIE
THE HOUSE OF FAITH BUILD IS IN PROGRESS! FOR MORE INFORMATION ON VOLUNTEERING CONTACT MEGAN
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK THE HOMEOWNERS TAB!
Did You Know?
- We are a licensed contractor.
- We have built over 119 homes in RC since 1989.
- RCHFH home owners pay over $80,000 in city & county property taxes annually.
- RCHFH & Murfreesboro Community Development was one of seven Audrey Nelson Community Development Achievement Awards from the National Community Development Association for our innovative partnership to build our 100th home.
- Ranked 4th in Nation in Habitat new house production for FY2013.
- Home builds have added over $270 million to the tax base in our state.
- Habitat homebuyers have under a 2.9% foreclosure rate.
- There are 51 Habitat for Humanity affiliates who serve 63 counties to build and sell simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need.
- Today, we have helped build over 500,000 decent, affordable houses and served more than 2 million people around the world.
- Builder magazine ranked Habitat for Humanity International the 6th largest builder in their top 100 Builders in 2010.
SAVE THE DATE!
We have several exciting events this year.
2014 WOMEN BUILD
For more information on Women Build, click on the volunteer tab!
SING SHOUT RAISE THE ROOF! AUGUST 9TH, 4PM
2014 HOUSE OF FAITH For more information click the Homewowners tab
Hammer Down For Habitat - September 20th
Cookin' To Build - November 1st
For more information about you can participate or donate to any of these events, please call our office at 890-5877.