Building Rutherford 2 - Opening More Doors!
Building Rutherford 2 is Phase 2 of our Building Rutherford initiative of Business, Church and Community Groups Partnering to Build Affordable Homes and Rebuild Neighborhoods in Rutherford County. The BR2 goal is to raise $1,280,000 and build 16 homes in the years of 2015 and 2016.
Home builds will be offered throughout Rutherford County, including LaVergne, Smyrna and Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
For more information about Building Rutherford 2 contact Melissa Cross, Development Director, office: 615-890-5877, ext. 110 / cell: 615-603-5395 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Rutherford: 2011-14
The original Building Rutherford campaign was the operational focus of Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity for 2011-2014. Over this 4 year initiative, RCHFH partnered with numerous businesses, churches, and community groups in Rutherford County and built 24 new Habitat homes! The impact was great and neighborhoods were revitalized, many saved from great deterioration and abandonment.
Fox 17 News story about the original Building Rutherford campaign: 2011-14
Building Rutherford Investor Honor Roll
($250,000 and higher over four years)
($100,000 - $ 200,000 over four years)
($60,000 - $95,000 over four years)
American Dream Level
($45,000 - $55,000 over four years)
($24,000 - $40,000 over four years)
($20,000 and below over four years)
Polymer Technology & Services
RCHFH Board & Staff
All Three Walmart Stores & Sam's Club
Ideal Clamp Products Inc.
Southland Brick & Block
Farm Sales & Service Co.
Beacon Federal Credit Union
Backer EHP (Emerson)
1st United Methodist Church
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Ascend Federal Credit Union
Murfreesboro Medical Clinic
Sims Recycling Solutions
Bridgestone Americas Tire
First Community Mortgage
Alco Products Inc.
The Tedder Company
World Outreach Church
Cracker Barrel Foundation
First Cumberland Presbyterian
Riverdale Baptist Church
Quality Tire & Auto Center
HA Beasley & Co. PC
Did You Know?
- We are a licensed contractor.
- We have built over 122 homes in RC since 1989.
- RCHFH home owners pay over $80,000 in city & county property taxes annually.
- RCHFH & Murfreesboro Community Development was one of seven Audrey Nelson Community Development Achievement Awards from the National Community Development Association for our innovative partnership to build our 100th home.
- Ranked 4th in Nation in Habitat new house production for FY2013.
- Home builds have added over $270 million to the tax base in our state.
- Habitat homebuyers have under a 2.9% foreclosure rate.
- There are 51 Habitat for Humanity affiliates who serve 63 counties to build and sell simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need.
- Today, we have helped build over 500,000 decent, affordable houses and served more than 2 million people around the world.
- Builder magazine ranked Habitat for Humanity International the 6th largest builder in their top 100 Builders in 2010.
SAVE THE DATE!
We have several exciting events this year.
|Our Hammer Down for Habitat Poker Run & Event was a great success! Thank you to all!|
Cookin' To Build - November 1st
Bowl Painting for the 2014 Cookin’ To Build runs August 1st through October 31st.
For more information about how you can participate or donate to any of these events, please call our office at 890-5877.