Building Rutherford With Your Help
What is Building Rutherford?
Building Rutherford represents the operational focus of Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity for 2011-2014. Over this 4 year initiative, we intend on building 45 affordable homes in partnership with businesses, churches, and community groups in Rutherford County.
For more information contact Wayne Moore at 615-890-5877 x 110 or email@example.com
Learn More – Click On Our Brochure - View as PDF
Building Rutherford Investor Honor Roll
($250,000 and higher over four years)
($100,000 - $ 200,000 over four years)
($60,000 - $95,000 over four years)
American Dream Level
($45,000 - $55,000 over four years)
($24,000 - $40,000 over four years)
($20,000 and below over four years)
Polymer Technology & Services
RCHFH Board & Staff
All Three Walmart Stores & Sam's Club
Ideal Clamp Products Inc.
Southland Brick & Block
Farm Sales & Service Co.
Beacon Federal Credit Union
Backer EHP (Emerson)
1st United Methodist Church
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Ascend Federal Credit Union
Murfreesboro Medical Clinic
Sims Recycling Products
Bridgestone Americas Tire
First Community Mortgage
Alco Products Inc.
The Tedder Company
World Outreach Church
Cracker Barrel Foundation
First Cumberland Presbyterian
Riverdale Baptist Church
Quality Tire & Auto Center
HA Beasley & Co. PC
Did You Know?
View John Jones Real Estate's
Tuesday Morning Coffee
Interview of RCHFH's Director
- We are a licensed contractor.
- We have built over 113 homes in RC since 1989.
- RCHFH home owners pay over $80,000 in city & county property taxes annually.
- RCHFH & Murfreesboro Community Development was one of seven Audrey Nelson Community Development Achievement Awards from the National Community Development Association for our innovative partnership to build our 100th home.
- Ranked 4th in Nation in Habitat new house production for FY2011.
- Home builds have added over $270 million to the tax base in our state.
- Habitat homebuyers have under a 2.9% foreclosure rate.
- There are 51 Habitat for Humanity affiliates who serve 63 counties to build and sell simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need.
- Today, we have helped build over 500,000 decent, affordable houses and served more than 2 million people around the world.
- Builder magazine ranked Habitat for Humanity International the 6th largest builder in their top 100 Builders in 2010.
MTSU's 8th Annual See Spot Run for Habitat 5K
Saturday, May 18, 2013
5th Annual Hammer Down for Habitat
Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013
6th Annual Cookin' To Build
Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013