Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity Staff
Terri Shultz, Executive Director
"l love that fact that I work with a wonderful organization and extraordinary people who are so committed to bettering the lives of those in need."
Roy Saylor, Construction Manager
"I have great respect for the people that make up Habitat for Humanity, and for the members of the community that help Habitat with that mission. It is very refreshing to see people whose objectives are not for personal gain, but focused on how to give others a hand up. Watching a family working in the building of their own home, seeing the community assist with financial aid and volunteer help, and seeing the families receive the keys for their new home, are all wonderful and rewarding feelings."
Shari Goodall, ReStore Manager
"I wanted to leave corporate America and do something that makes a difference. And Habitat does just that. I love knowing that the work I do is going to a have a direct, positive impact on a family's life."
Megan Hutchings, Volunteer Coordinator
"I love working for a family friendly organization that is truly about building lives, building hope, and building dreams. It is a blessing knowing that our work changes the lives of all those involved."
Lamyai Savely, Executive Assistant/Accounting
"I am more than glad to be employed by Habitat for Humanity. I feel that I can be employed and still be able to help my community and others in their daily endeavors. I thank God for allowing me to have the skills to be able to help such a ministry that spreads the gospel and helps the needy to have the best adequate shelter and bring people together in Christian love."
Angie Ezell, Family Services Coordinator
"I like working at Habitat because it gives me a chance to become more involved with my community. I am more knowledgeable about what is happening in Rutherford County and where and how I can help. I love the work that Habitat is doing in our community, I honor their initiative, determination and loving kindness towards people!"
Terry Dove, Construction Site Supervisor
"I feel strongly that working for Habitat is an exercise in 'pure religion' and 'true spiritual worship'."
Jacob, Construction Crew Member
"It's just the right thing to do. I like helping people that otherwise wouldn't be able to be helped"
2014 Board of Directors
Dan Johnson, President
Norman Brown, Vice President
Steve Fuchcar, Treasurer
Robbie Snapp, Secretary
Rev. James McCarroll
Did You Know?
- We are a licensed contractor.
- We have built over 119 homes in RC since 1989.
- RCHFH home owners pay over $80,000 in city & county property taxes annually.
- RCHFH & Murfreesboro Community Development was one of seven Audrey Nelson Community Development Achievement Awards from the National Community Development Association for our innovative partnership to build our 100th home.
- Ranked 4th in Nation in Habitat new house production for FY2013.
- Home builds have added over $270 million to the tax base in our state.
- Habitat homebuyers have under a 2.9% foreclosure rate.
- There are 51 Habitat for Humanity affiliates who serve 63 counties to build and sell simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need.
- Today, we have helped build over 500,000 decent, affordable houses and served more than 2 million people around the world.
- Builder magazine ranked Habitat for Humanity International the 6th largest builder in their top 100 Builders in 2010.
our offSAVE THE DATE!
We have several exciting events this year.
Please mark your calendars and SAVE THE DATE!
2014 WOMEN BUILD
Lowe's Women Build Clinic - April 5th
For more information on Women Build, click on the volunteer tab!
2014 HOUSE OF FAITH
Sing! Shout! Raise The Roof! - June 7th
Hammer Down For Habitat - September 20th
Cookin' To Build - November 1st
For more information about you can participate or donate to any of these events, please call our office at 890-5877.